- The general business terms are valid between Planetspring.com and each registered user of the internet platform planetspring.com. The content of the pages within planet spring.com are for your general information only.
- Planetspring.com may change or revise any content within the platform without notice.
- Only the terms bound within this contract are binding. Any additional terms set forth by the user do not apply.
Registration for Planetspring.com
- Registration with Planetspring.com is necessary before a fully functioning platform will be available.
- Each user must accurately portray himself and his/her company information while registering within this site. False information may be subject to immediate termination and criminal proceedings.
- Once you have registered with Planetspring.com you have agreed to the set forth terms and conditions.
- All those registered as suppliers who will be providing quotes will respect the intellectual properties of the buyers. This includes but is not limited to abiding by the confidentiality agreements and non-disclosure agreements specified by the buyer.
Use of Planetspring.com
- The use of this site is subject to federal and state laws. In particular, common decency. If the user chooses to not comply with these laws then Planetspring.com will take the action of the immediate termination of the user and, if necessary, take legal action against the relevant user.
- In particular the user’s profile and any other information provided by the user may not contain
A. racist or other discriminating content
B. pornographic content
C. stolen goods
D. buying or selling of drugs, tobacco products, pharmaceuticals, alcoholic beverages or food.
F. chemicals or hazardous materials
G. information that can affect the value of a company’s stock or Insider company information.
- When entering information that is being sold on Planetspring.com the user cannot withhold information. In particular information that will subsequently decrease the value of the product.
- The use of any information or materials on Planetspring.com is entirely at the user’s own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through Planetsping.com meet your specific requirements.
- Individuals represented as “paid suppliers” represent that they are legally permitted in their jurisdiction to enter into agreements for the purchase of services offered by Planetspring.com.
- Paid members are required to complete their profiles with accurate and current information.
- Paid membership fees are based on the quantity and type of categories purchased at time of registration. Access to the request for quote (RFQ) process will be based on the categories that are purchased at the time of the registration.
- Fees are paid on an individual basis by each user.
- Membership fees are non-refundable. Annual membership fees that are paid monthly by credit/debit card, debit order or another basis will be considered delinquent if those fees are not received within ten (10) or more business days from your scheduled payment date.
- In this instance, Planetspring.com reserves the right to suspend your service and to bill the balance of your remaining membership obligation. Additionally, Planetspring.com is entitled to recover any sums expended in connection with the collection of delinquent amounts, including reasonable attorney's fees.
-Service may be restored once the complete membership obligation has been paid. The contract expiration date will not be extended to cover any time your service was suspended.
- If the original credit/debit card provided for the purposes of monthly billing expires prior to the payment of all obligated monthly installments, you agree to provide a new form of payment prior to the expiration date. In addition, if you change banks while paying for membership services using a debit order or other form of payment, then you agree to provide the necessary information in order to fulfill your payment obligations.
Termination of Contract
- Planetspring.com may also terminate your membership if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
- You may terminate your membership by sending us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Termination of your membership does not relieve you of any financial obligations due under any Paid Membership Subscription or to fulfill contractual obligations to other members of Planetspring.com.
Partner and other Third Party Descriptions
- These Websites contain information concerning various third parties (often referred to as "partners") who offer products or services compatible with planetspring.com products. This information is provided for your convenience only. Planetspring.com is not responsible for, and does not warrant any third party product or service or the accuracy of any description.
Disclaimer of Warranty
- Information on these websites may contain factual inaccuracies or typographical errors or be incomplete or out of date. Information may be changed or updated without notice.
- Planetspring.com may make changes and/or improvements in the products and/or programs described on its Websites at any time without notice.
- EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND PLANETSPRING.COM, ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON ITS WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WHERE IS, AND AS AVAILABLE. WE MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ALSO DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO OUR SITE OR SERVICES, AND HEREBY NOTIFY USERS THAT OPERATION OF THE SITE MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL PLANETSPRING.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA LOSS OR DATA USAGE INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY OR IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITIES OF SUCH DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, ITS WEBSITES OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITES, EVEN IF PLANETSPRING.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IN THE EVENT OF A PAID SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP, THEN IN NO EVENT SHALL PLANETSPRING.COM's TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY EXCEED THE PAID MEMBERSHIP FEE ASSOCIATED WITH THE PAID SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP.
- Planetspring.com does not involve itself in Member-to-Member transactions, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Members, you have agreed to release us (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual, consequential and punitive) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Planetspring.com websites or such disputes. You waive the provisions of any state, province, or country law limiting or prohibiting a general release.
- By downloading or accessing software or technical data, you are agreeing not to import, export or re-export, either directly or indirectly (including transmission and shipment) except in accordance with all applicable laws of the land where you reside, and you are accepting responsibility to determine what is necessary to assure such compliance.
- In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to export, re-export or provide the software or technical data: (i) to any national or resident including those of Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Syria, North Korea, or to any other country embargoed or restricted by the U.S. (This list of countries is current as of May 2008 but is subject to change); (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders or the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals Lists; or (iii) to any person or entity who has been prohibited from participating in U.S. export transactions by any agency of the U.S. Government.
- You are also agreeing not to download, transfer, export or re-export Planetspring.com products, technology or software to your customers or any intermediate entity in the chain of supply if our products will be used in the design, development, production, stockpiling or use of missiles, chemical or biological weapons or for nuclear end uses.
-In addition, you are also agreeing that you will not export any Confidential Information from the United States except in full compliance with all requirements of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Act and all other applicable laws and regulations.
- In addition, you will avail yourself of the Government policies and Arms Control laws and regulations of the land where you reside and access these websites.
- Your use of Planetspring.com represents your agreement that you shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the websites, and that your quoting and purchasing of products and services and your posting and retrieval of information (including without limitation those governing, unfair competition, antitrust, and false advertising).
- You also acknowledge that we have an express policy of complying with all applicable laws, including but not limited to antitrust laws, and that the operation of Planetspring.com is not intended to facilitate collusion or other illegal agreements among competitors. To further that end, you represent and warrant to us that you do not intend to use Planetspring.com in violation of any antitrust laws and will not knowingly act as a conduit or intermediary for price-fixing or any other anti-competitive activities.
- You are also responsible for paying all applicable fees, duties and taxes you may incur as a result of conducting business via Planetspring.com.